A little bit unique/Hearts and crosses nominated me for my first Leibster Award – Thank you so much! 🙂 Check out her blog! 🙂 I’m so confused what I’ve done to this post as to why some is highlighted in white hahah I am so rubbish with IT/technology!
About the Leibster Award:
1) Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself
2) Answer the 11 Questions Asked by Your Nominator
3) Create 11 Questions for whoever you Choose to Nominate
3) Choose 11 Blogs to Nominate with less than 200 followers (I choose some blogs just over 200!)
11 Facts about me – this is so hard!
1. I am currently watching 90210 hahaha
2. I have an obsession for Monster Munch
3. I spend too much money on fashion and beauty products
4. I REALLY want to travel around Europe by train (will probably regret it when and if I do ever do it)
5. I’ve always wanted to live in London
6. I study journalism at University
7. I used to play clarinet haha
8. I’m going to Berlin in less than two weeks yay!
9. I have two advent calendars this year 😉 so random haha
10. I want to do Camp America but I don’t really have a particular skill so not sure I can do it 😛
11. I want these shoes so bad 🙁
1) What made you set up your blog? From when I was about 15 I used to post ‘outfit photos’ on Dailybooth and then my friend Emily at uni (thank you) introduced me to blogging and I couldn’t get enough to reading other peoples blogs so decided it would be fun to start my own!
2) Favourite blog posts to write/read? Definitely OOTD, I love looking at other peoples outfits for inspiration
3) When are you happiest? When I’m shopping or having cuddles hehe
4) If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would it be? Something to do with fashion! Anything with fashion – writing, marketing.
5) Top five celebrities to have a night out with? This is so hard! Rihanna (looks like she likes the party!), Rita Ora, Ke$ha, Olly Murs and Hugo from Made in Chelsea.
6) Night in or Night out? I love both, i love my nights in relaxing a lot but then sometimes I’m just in the mood to party – which is a lot too.
7) Best piece of blogging advice? Oh no I can’t answer that as I don’t think I’m any good at blogging EXCEPT STOP commenting my blog like “I love your style your blog is amazing wow!! so happy i found it!! but i will only follow you if you follow me first” i meant it’s okay to ask for follow but if you liked my blog as much as you say – you wouldn’t only follow me if I followed you first – this drives me crazy!
8) If you had £1 million, what would you spend it on? A flat in London
9) Summer or Winter? Why? I prefer the cold to heat but I prefer summer for fashion as winter coats just ruin your outfit and hide it!
10) What type of music do you like? EVERYTHING. I listen to the weirdest music sometimes…
11) Favourite all time fashion trend? DISCO PANTS. cannot get enough.
Questions for my nominees
1. Favourite online/high street store? (doesn’t have to be a fashion store)
2. What country do you most want to visit?
3. Favourite fashion trend at the moment?
4. If you won the lottery, what would you spend it on?
5. What is the most expensive beauty product you have ever bought?
6. What is the most expensive fashion product you have ever bought?
7. Favourite beauty product?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. What’s on the top of your Xmas wish list?
10. Favourite thing about blogging?
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Blogs I nominate
10. Floral Danielle